Lestrade is the third entrant on day 5. If the inspector identifies his name on the newspaper, Lestrade claims it was a setup then tells the inspector to let him through. If the inspector detains him, he is taken away, and the next issue of The Truth of Arstotzka will mention his arrest.
Upon identification as the Vince Lestrade in the papers:
- [inspector] You are Vince Lestrade?
- Look, I did not kill her. I was set up.
- Do not believe the Republian lies.
- Let me through.
Upon being detained:
- [says one of the generic responses, followed by]
If denied or approved, regardless of being identified:
- [says nothing and walks away/through]