Shaddy Safadi is a Kolechian smuggler who shows up as the seventh entrant on day 7. When the contraband he has on him is detected, he will make an excuse, claiming that it is simply harmless medicine. If the inspector approves his entry, Safadi gives 10 credits (5 in the latest beta) as a bribe, but a citation will be given. His sprite & discrepancies will always be the same.
When the contraband on him is pointed out in the inspection mode:
- [inspector] You cannot bribe an officer of Arstotzka.
- They must pay well for such obedience, dog.
If allowed to enter after the contraband is found:
- As I promised.
- [gives the inspector 10 credits and walks away]
If denied after the contraband is found:
- Why you turn down good money?
- [inspector] You are lucky to escape arrest.
- [inspector] Do not come back.
- Safadi's name is a reference to concept artist Shaddy Safadi who worked at Naughty Dog alongside Lucas Pope.
- Safadi attempts to cross the border on his birthday. This is similar to encounters with Jorji Costava whose documents (except for the fake passport) also list the current in-game day and month as his date of birth.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.