Day 2 is Wednesday, November 24th, 1982 in story mode. Foreigners are now allowed to enter Arstotzka and, coincidentally, the first terrorist attack takes place. This is the first day the inspector encounters employees of The Pink Vice.
Gameplay changes[edit | edit source]
- Inspection mode becomes available.
- Foreigners with valid passports are allowed entry.
- A citation may be received for permitting entrants whose passports indicate invalid sex, expiration date, photo, or issuing city/district.
Rules in effect[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
- The first entrant is a foreigner with valid papers.
- The second entrant has an expired passport from Antegria and should therefore be denied.
- The fourth entrant is an Arstotzkan trying to catch a bus and asks the inspector to hurry up. Their papers are always valid.
- The sixth entrant is an Arstotzkan woman who will give the inspector a Pink Vice ad. As with the rest of the Pink Vice members, her papers are always valid.
- During the inspection of the seventh entrant, an entrant will jump the wall and the alarm will sound. The intruder will be gunned down, but not before throwing a grenade that kills a guard. This is a scripted event, meaning that the day will continue until the seventh entrant even if the clock reaches 6pm.
- In newer versions of the game, the throwing animation plays, but the grenade does not show up, nor does the guard die. This is likely a bug.
Transcripts[edit | edit source]
Fourth entrant (Arstotzkan catching bus)[edit | edit source]
- Hurry up.
- I am meeting bus soon.
- What is this?
Sixth entrant (Employee of the Pink Vice)[edit | edit source]
- Hello handsome.
- You look bored.
- If you want good time, come see us.
- [gives The Pink Vice ad]
- I will be around couple months.
- Don't forget to visit.
The Truth of Arstotzka headlines[edit | edit source]
- Grestin Checkpoint a Success! Entry Restrictions To Relax, Admit Foreigners
- Analysts Upbeat. Increased Trade and Cooperation Predicted