Day 10 is Thursday, December 2nd, 1982 in story mode. A superior checks in, a stand is taken, and mysterious orders are issued.
Rules in effect
- Entrant must have a passport
- All documents must be current
- Arstotzkan citizens must have an ID card
- Foreigners require an entry permit
- Workers must have a work pass
- No weapons or contraband
- Diplomats require authorization
- The first entrant is the divisional authority of East Grestin, Dimitri. He states the total number of citations the inspector has received and gives him a plaque to hang on the wall.
- Dimitri counts as an entrant for the purpose of this article since he increases the counter at the bottom of the screen by 1.
- The fourth entrant (including Dimitri, see above) is a foreigner who is missing a passport or an entry permit. Allowing entry will lead to a citation and they refuse to leave the booth if they are denied. It is impossible to proceed without detaining them and not get a citation.
- The seventh entrant is an EZIC messenger. They give the inspector the decoder to the cipher received from Corman Drex. The messenger leaves stating that their plans will begin tomorrow, and that the inspector should let future agents pass. The day will continue to this point even if the clock reaches 6pm.
First entrant (Dimitri)
- You are inspector here.
- That makes you my responsibility.
Begin Performance Review:
With no citations:
- You have received no citations.
- You make Arstotzka proud.
With 1-20 citation(s):
- You have received one citation. OR
You have received [number] citations.
- Perhaps it was mistake to rely on lottery.
- Let this motivate you.
End Performance Review
- [gives plaque]
- Hang it on wall here.
- I return in 10 days.
- 0 Citations: Maintain your diligence.
1+ Citations: Do not embarrass me.
- Glory to Arstotzka.
- I am not leaving.
- [inspector] You are delaying the line.
- I refuse!
- You fools better to not touch me.
- I will explode like wild tiger.
- I have every right to enter Arstotzka.
- You think I am joking but tiger does not joke.
- Let me through!
- [unused additional lines in the game files] This place will be covered in tiger hair from my extreme actions.
- [unused additional lines in the game files] It will be over in a single eye blink.
- [a guard knocks them out and carries them away or arrests them]
Seventh entrant (EZIC messenger)
- [inspector] Papers, please.
- Our agents are ready.
- Starting tomorrow.
- Let them pass.
The Truth of Arstotzka headlines
- Kolechia Cleans House - Attacks Its Own! Round Of Disappearances Blamed On Faulty Evidence
- If the inspector handed over the fake envelope to the imposter on day 9.
- Kolechia Cleans House - Eliminates Arstotzkan Spies. Heroic Agents Compromised
- If the inspector handed over the original envelope to the imposter on day 9.