A bribe is an occurrence where an entrant asks the inspector to violate immigration protocol for their own benefit (usually, but not always, to be allowed into Arstotzka without valid documents). The usual form of bribery is offering credits which will be added to the inspector's salary at the end of the day.
- Shaddy Safadi gives the inspector 10 credits for a green stamp if the contraband on him is detected on day 7.
- Calensk makes a deal with the inspector on day 9: he will pay the inspector 5 credits for every two entrants detained. The payment is made every two days. The inspector cannot refuse.
- Filipe Hasse gives the inspector his Arstotzka Arskickers pennant on day 13. He will ask for it back for 10 credits on day 22.
- The ninth entrant on day 13 sarcastically mentions that bribing would be a faster alternative to entering than getting all the papers correctly.
- The fourth entrant on day 16 gives the inspector 10 credits in hopes of getting to Arstotzka for a surgery despite missing documents. The bribery only occurs in version 1.1.60 and later.
- If interrogated, Jorji Costava offers the inspector 10 credits for a green stamp as he is trying to smuggle drugs across the border on day 19.
- Danic Lorun wants to enter without valid documents on day 21 and offers 10 credits and his watch as collateral.
- The fourth entrant on day 21 gives the inspector 10 credits for a red stamp so that they can break contract with their employer in Arstotzka.
- Just like on day 19, Jorji Costava gives the inspector 10 credits for a green stamp if the contraband on him is detected on day 22.
- EZIC will reward the inspector for completing tasks for them.
- 1,000- and 2,000-credit rewards brought by a strange man on day 11 and day 12, respectively. Accepting either of these will result in savings being seized, and later a possible end to the game if inspector does not admit Stepheni Graire on day 14.
- 20-credit gift at the end of day 17 if Marie Escalli was allowed to enter earlier that day
- 20-credit gift at the end of day 20 if Khaled Istom was poisoned earlier that day
- 20-credit gift at the end of day 27 if an agent impersonating Kordon Kallo was allowed entered earlier that day
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.